Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

11 Day Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

My overall impression of the ship was it was an enjoyable trip. What made it most enjoyable was the staff of the ship. The workers went out of their way to try to ensure you enjoyed your time on the ship.

Pros: The liked the all of the staff members the most

Cons: I liked the sit-up of the buffet cafeteria and the entertainment the least.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

I loved the sit-up of the main cafeteria but not the buffet cafeteria. The buffet cafeteria was a little small for the amount of people on the ship. It was always a long line of people getting their food.
I only enjoyed the comedian for showtime. The other shows was very boring. I also enjoyed the line dancing every morning.