Hubbard Glacier was amazing!! S-bound AK

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska

Sail Date: July 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sun
I have been on the Sun before. Crew keeps it in top shape. Little motion on the ship crossing the Gulf of AK. As a single\, solo traveler I felt safe\, secure & well cared for.

I prefer Seven Seas as I like to dress up for dining and the ambiance is perfect before heading to a show or dancing

Could use more time in Juneau & skip Tracy Arm for what the end result was with not seeing the glacier after 2 hrs in then 2 hrs out of the fiord.

My steward & the Outdoor Cafe crew were excellent!! Crew were friendly except for a couple but that is acceptable to me. Anyone can have an off day.

Overall excellent but the windows on the ship once we got across the Gulf could have been cleaner.

Inside Deck 9 room was plenty of space & I didn't miss the window at all.

Pros: Glaciers & White Rail Pass.

Cons: Weather can be iffy. No bears or whales.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!