Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska

Hubbard Glacier was amazing!! S-bound AK

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

I have been on the Sun before. Crew keeps it in top shape. Little motion on the ship crossing the Gulf of AK. As a single\, solo traveler I felt safe\, secure & well cared for.

Pros: Glaciers & White Rail Pass.

Cons: Weather can be iffy. No bears or whales.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

Overall excellent but the windows on the ship once we got across the Gulf could have been cleaner.
I prefer Seven Seas as I like to dress up for dining and the ambiance is perfect before heading to a show or dancing
Inside Deck 9 room was plenty of space & I didn't miss the window at all.
My steward & the Outdoor Cafe crew were excellent!! Crew were friendly except for a couple but that is acceptable to me. Anyone can have an off day.
Could use more time in Juneau & skip Tracy Arm for what the end result was with not seeing the glacier after 2 hrs in then 2 hrs out of the fiord.