Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good Value

Sail Date: February 01, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We just returned from the 7 day cruise and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  The staff were excellent, so accommodating and nice.  The Splash Academy staff were not very helpful in convincing my daughter to try out the activities and that meant I had to spend a lot more time finding things for her to do.  They could have spent more one on one time with her until she was comfortable, which they did not do.  There was nothing special on the cruise, no climbing wall, slide, etc. for kids or adults, and the ship is not in the best shape, but it was still a good value, since we paid $389 for inside stateroom and the kid were free.  Also the cruise director is very sweet and quite enthusiastic.  It was an older crowd and they were low key and pleasant.  Again, the genuinely nice staff are the best part!!