BEST Cruise out of my 11 cruises!!!!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

Norwegian Sun exceeded my expectations. I cruised on Cunard, Disney, Holland America, Royal Carribean for my last 10 cruises and Norwegian Sun is my Number 1 Cruise vote!!!! The ship was great and of course the staff was one of the BEST! The daily activities were great - starting with exercise, dancing, music, great food. Thank you Norwegian Sun cruise director Richard and dance instructor Gabi and all the excellent staff! Thank you to all the great musicians, comediane Russ, ventriloquist, juggler, Elvis impersonator, Tom jones impersonator, pianist singer Annika!!!! See you on my next cruise #12!!!!!!

Loved Gabi, dancing instructor the BEST!!!! Daily dancing is awesome! Music daily is awesome too!