Fun with Family & friends

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

I had as awesome time with my family.  My cabin steward was great.  The entertainment crew was great.  In fact, I had met one on a previous cruise last year on the Jewel going to Alaska.  It was a wonderful surprise to see him on this cruise.  The ship was always clean.  I'm a little person so the staff in the buffet were always willing to help me on carrying my plates and other things.   I had a wonderful time had great weather also.

Bathroom a little small. Other than that the cabin was a good size. I LOVE the shower though. I could reach the handle for the water good and the shampoo & bodywash dispenser also.