Western Caribbean Cruise

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

We had a fantastic time on our cruise. The staff were all very friendly... always a smile and help when needed. The lady who kept our room clean (Regina Del Rosario) greeted us each day with a beautiful smile and her towel creations left at night were awesome. The food was good at the buffet that we attended for most of our trip. There was also another dining option that was free that served better quality meals if you liked to be waited on and pampered. I had booked some off the ship events for my son and myself and they were all EXCELLENT. We saw iguana's, monkeys and large birds on one day, played with the dolphins another and went sailing and snorkeling on the other. My only complaint would be the weather. Most of the days were sunny, but it rained all day Wednesday which was disappointing for me as I wanted my son to be able to experience taking a tender into Belize. We just stayed on the ship that day. Overall... it was an amazing experience and I highly recommend this cruise to others. I also want to say a huge thank you to Lynne from Cheap Cruise.com for being so helpful.