Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

Not having cruised in years, my niece and I chose Norwegian Sun as a tonic after my husband's passing six months ago. After spending 10 days aboard this beautiful ship I cannot offer any negative remark. As a 70+ age passenger and my niece a 40+ age passenger, we both found this cruise to be all that we could have hoped for. The food was delicious no matter where we ate. The entertainment was way above expected. We had an opportunity to dine with the Hotel Manager and HR Manager, and that was a highlight to our cruise. They even provided a birthday cake for me...how special is that! And the crew was so hospitable. They made everyone feel special and handled every question and/or request with urgency and tact. Another favorite thing for us was spending afternoons at the pool between ports listening to a fantastic calypso group that played requests and kept our feet moving to their beat while sunbathing. Can't wait to do it again! As an observation, the few children on the cruise seemed to be having a fantastic time also.

Pros: Clean ship

Cons: leaving ship

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

Clean...clean...clean and beautiful.
Couldn't believe with quality, quantity and availability of food. Even after dancing until 2:30 am we were able to go to the sports bar and get food. The restaurants made one feel like they were celebrating something special with their ambiance.
Stateroom quality was way above average in storage space and comfort.
Can't even address how excellent the ship staff was.....way, way above & beyond!
WoW...entertainment was super and the last night show brought down the house.