Scenery can not be beat!!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: June 17, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sun
My husband and I sailed the inside passage to Alaska June 17 on the Norwegian sun. Our cabin was ready and waiting. Our steward kept the place spotless the entire trip (wish he could have come home with us!). we were fortunate to have perfect weather the entire trip. Spent a great deal of time outside enjoying the amazing scenery and visiting with people. The ship had a wide range of people from young families to older folks. Met a couple who had been married 4 days and a couple celebrating their 60 wedding anniversary. Embarkment and disembarkment was very easy and went smoothly at every port. I felt the crew of this ship did a fantastic job. I was impressed to see the captain on several occasions visiting with people on the ship.
Now for the things that I was not as impressed with. I try to not be too negative but I did feel like I was being nickel and dimed to death. From photos, to drinks to bingo cards and Art work, there was always someone trying to sell you something. I also felt the beverage selection was very limited if you did not buy the soda card. This was a issue with a number of travelers. Our shore excursions were all good, but the ones I booked myself and not thru the cruise line were a better deal. DO NOT MISS the whale watching with Capt. Larry at orca enterprise in Juneau. That was he highlight of our trip and at $125 a much better deal then the cruise line offered.
Overall our trip was great. It's was our first one so I can not compare different cruise lines.

They need to offer a better beverage selection. alcohol is overpriced!