South Caribbean

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

invalid-24561
Sail Date: October 24, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sun
Enjoyed the trilp. Food choices somewhat limited in the dining rooms Overall I it was a great cruise. My only disappointment was that I thought that Pricelline would give me the best price for the cruise, however I found out that some guests had paid less for the cruise than I paid. They booked the trilp directly with Norwegian Crusie Line. Your explanation for this to happen would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Pros: The excursions at each stop

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!