p
This was my first transatlantic...

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Sail Date: April 21, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sun
p
This was my first transatlantic cruise and I absolutely loved it. Ok.. now what you might hear from others.. the waters were choppy..7-12ft seas so I would not spend money on a balcony cabin because it was virtually useless. But, the view was wonderful so a picture window room would offer the same affect at a lesser cost. Now the best thing about the cruise was the personalized attention that you will NEVER receive on a full ship. We had about 900 passengers with a crew of about the same number. We knew each other not just by face but by name.The food was exactly as I would expect from NCL.. wide variety, and plenty of it. 5 stars to the chef in every restaurant, I love my beef RARE as in the cow swam by, piull it in and serve it. EVERY time I ordered my steak rare if was PERFECT.. I can#39;t even say that about Ruths Chris. Chef#39;s specials was always fun to try. Maitre De in the Seven Seas breakfast and lunch is the same person you will find in the Gardens Cafe dinner and lat night...Joey you are the BEST!!! There was pently of variety in entertainment and with the low number sailing there was plenty of time to interact with the guest performs. Now if you NEVER winn anything on cruises.. this is the one for you.. once again, the small groups increases chances.. so you#39;re bound to win a picture, bottle of wine, free pull tabs, bingo cards or something..this is assuming you come out of your cabin. Another note about the choppy seas.. if your prone to seasickness.. thismay not be the best choice.

wide variety, well prepared

modern, well maintained and always availbale

variety and professional

I'm not sure I agree with taking kids on a 14 day at sea cruise..

can't go wrong

roomy, good location on ship..Deck 9 mid

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!