Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Purser

p
After cruising on a ship...

Sail Date: August 15, 2011

p
After cruising on a ship as grand as the Norwegian Epic, I was wondering howthe NCL Sun would be. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the cabin space, in fact much better than what we had on the Epic. My only disappointment was with the Garden Cafe buffets when in-port. It wasn#39;t that bad but felt it was a slight letdown from the at sea buffets.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

Cruise Photos

cabin space was great!
the specialty restaurants were outstanding
I can't really rate as I only attended 1 show which was the talent show. It was fun and entertaining.
a lot to do for the kids and a staff that cares.
from the room steward to the wait and bar staff, excellent service
Nice fitness facility and deck activity available
I loved all of our ports of call and would be hard to sum up which one(s) I liked the best