p
After cruising on a ship...

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 15, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sun
p
After cruising on a ship as grand as the Norwegian Epic, I was wondering howthe NCL Sun would be. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the cabin space, in fact much better than what we had on the Epic. My only disappointment was with the Garden Cafe buffets when in-port. It wasn#39;t that bad but felt it was a slight letdown from the at sea buffets.

the specialty restaurants were outstanding

Nice fitness facility and deck activity available

I can't really rate as I only attended 1 show which was the talent show. It was fun and entertaining.

a lot to do for the kids and a staff that cares.

from the room steward to the wait and bar staff, excellent service

cabin space was great!

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!