Wonderful Cruise Route - OK Cruiseship

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

9 Night Baltic Capitals (Copenhagen Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 07, 2012
This baltic cruise is a phenomenal experience. I have cruised over a dozen times to many destinations and was most impressed by the cities in Scandinavia and St. Petersburg, Russia. Unfortunately, I did not feel the same about the Norwegian Sun. This was my first time cruising with Norwegian, and I hope the quality of the food and amenities is just due to the age of the ship. I know it is not one of their newer ships, and it felt that way. I was disappointed with the room service menu and dinner menu, dining room and overall ship decor. I found the lunch and dinner buffet to be decent, given the wider selection. I also found the formal lunch menu to be very good. I had some issues with communication involving the staff, and that was frustrating. Overall, a well worth experience, but I might recommend if its available and timing works, to take a different cruiseship or cruiseline.

Pros: The destinations

Cons: The onboard food\, ship amenities

Recommends Norwegian Sun? No.