Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

A great way to hit lots of ports

Sail Date: May 01, 2012

The ship was spacious and clean, well appointed: about what I expected. The specialty restaurants were a great option. I thought the elevator atrium was less ornate and less of a showpiece than other ships I've been on, which was interesting.

Pros: Seeing lots of different places in the 9 days

Cons: Much too little time in Stockholm

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

I enjoyed a few classes in the fitness classroom, which was nice to have apart from the workout room with all the equipment.
The interior cabins laid out parallel to the hallway (instead of perpendicular) are quite spacious. A very pleasant surprise compared to my other two cruises.