Well...it's like this...

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 24, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sun
If you just want to travel, this is your cruise. Nice ports, clean ship, good service.

The entertainment and food were...so-so.

This was our sixth NCL cruise, and the worst food ever. Bland, bland, bland! Every dessert tasted like it came from a Jello pudding box, so we just gave that up early on.

NCL used to have the best food, but I suppose that they've had to cut corners like everybody else, and now, you have no idea what you'll get when you order what you think you're getting (got it?).

The entertainment was not high quality, either, and reminded me of American Idol auditions.

Sorry to be so critical, normally I'm a very positive person, but I thought you might like to know before you go. We've only been on NCL in the last few years, but I'm thinking we might broaden out again to see if other lines are doing better.

Pros: nice cabin, nice crew

Cons: food

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!