Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 25, 2012

Old ship, still beautiful, laid out poorly. Hard to find your way around. Public restrooms virtually hidden.
Buffet too small to serve number of people on board. Very congested and unpleasant. Wait staff doesn't even fill your coffee cup. They just clean tables, trying to give guests a place to sit down with their trays as they wander around looking. Food in dining room is nothing special and the wait between courses is absurd.
Music in the bars and lounges wwas wonderful. We heard some very talented musicians and singers and enjoyed it very much. Entertainment on stage didn't sound like anything we'd be interested in but others seemed to enjoy it.
Public ladies rooms were in constant need of attention. I had to tell a waiter more than once that there was no paper in them. This is very unusual.
If I had never cruised before I may have thought this was a great cruise, but I have and it wasn't.

Pros: Stateroom for the money/Music in lounges

Cons: Buffet

Recommends Norwegian Sun? No.

They were very nice and tried to be helpful but the service was very slow. I'm not sure where the hold-up was or perhaps there just weren't enough of them.