Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

NCL - NEVER again!!!

Sail Date: August 01, 2011

Our Norwegian Sun cruise experience in the Baltics was really bad. The restaurants were poor and the food unfortunately was not always safe for consumption. My wife got food poisoning from one of the restaurants on the ship and spent a number of days very sick in our cabin, missing a number of ports. We arranged most shore excursions ourselves as the ship's excursions are overpriced. We lost some of our money on these as my wife could not make some of them as she was ill. The guy sitting opposite us in the same restaurant was also in the medical center first thing the next morning feeling very sick.

Dealing with NCL's customer service was an infuriating and futile experience - they basically fobbed me off repeatedly and I only received a response to my complaint four weeks after the cruise ended!! Unbelievable. Needless to say we will NEVER cruise with NCL again as they completely ruined our vacation and made no effort whatsoever to correct their mistakes. Really terrible customer services.

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Food poisoning

Recommends Norwegian Sun? No.