Paying over 130 per day for nothing

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 31, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sun
That is outraged. I was charged without notification 36 dollars per day as tips to the waiters though when booking I had been charged 720 per person when booking instead of 625 as taxes and room charges. Unbelievable, paying 12 per person per day as tips? Even the days that was half day? So many hidden charges that you will never ever be back. Also one of the restaurants which was supposed and advertised and posted online as free, was not the case and charges applied. I had opened a cash account for charges on the ship, when asking the rest of my cash deposited money back, they asked me to come back the next day, and then when I went back, they said they would mail me the check for the cash that I had given them. All the different advertised restaurants had the same food.

Pros: free style dining

Cons: I was charged without notification 36 per day as tips

Recommends Norwegian Sun? No.