Good first cruise!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sun
I really enjoyed the entertainment they had on board. The inside rooms were really big with the exception of the bathroom. The ship is very big on washing your hands. While entering the buffet whether just passing through or actually eating they are standing there as you enter the doorway with a spray bottle with hand sanitizer in it saying "washy washy, happy happy."

The quality of food in the buffet lines were not very enjoyable. I did not bring my kid but if I had there wouldn't of had anything for her to eat on board. There was some type of fish every day/night and all the other foods were not your average American, Asian, etc. foods. After the first night we went to the more formal dining on the ship, that food was much better than the buffet. Expected all the food to be great thought.

I really enjoyed the entertainment/ shows they had at night. There could have been more activities during the day.

The ship staff was nice, no bad encounters with any of the staff on board.

As far as the ship quality goes everything was more than what I had expected. It was really nice and easy to find locations on the ship.

Overall the room was much bigger than expected. Lots of storage. Bathroom was not very big and the shower was barely big enough for one person to stand in.

Pros: The entertainment.

Cons: The buffet food.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!