It could have been better

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sun
The ship was beautiful and extremely clean. The cabin was small but very comfortable.

I do not like the freestyle cruising at all. The food seemed to be prepared ahead and was mostly cold when served. There was no variety. The toast was obviously made ahead and was so hard it just crumbled. It was inedible.

The entertainment was outstanding. There was always some form going on. The evening shows were the best I've seen on a cruise.

The staff is amazing. They are friendly and always willing to go that extra step. They were the best part of the cruise.

I was amazed at how clean everything was.

I was very pleased with the stateroom. Although small it was comfortable and kept spotless by the staff.

Pros: The staff. They were amazing. Very friendly and could not do enough for you.

Cons: The food. The buffet was disgusting. The restaurant food was served cold. It had to b sent back. I was served raw fish one night and became ill from it.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? No.