Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not all I paid for !

Sail Date: December 04, 2010

This was my first cruise so I can't make a comparison, but I think there are better cruises to be had. I enjoyed the food, shows and overall feel of the ship but was dissappointed to have 2 of our 3 ports changed because of "technical difficulties" with one of the motors. After having to slow down they did what they could to compensate but I felt I didn't get what I paid for. We went to Samana, Dominican Republic and Great Stirrup Cay instead of St.Martin and St.Thomas. Weather happens and accidents happen but mechanical failures are preventable. As for the crew, they were great. They really make you feel welcome. Would I go again ? Yes, overall I did enjoy it.

Pros: Food, shows, not overcrowded

Cons: Port changes

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!