Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Definately a "do again"!!

Sail Date: February 16, 2008

I had never been on a cruise before, but was conviced by a friend to go. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the ship, and of the attention to detail. As a nurse, I was very impressed with the hand sanitizing stations studded throughout the ship, and by the pleasant way the ship staff encouraged folks to use them. The resteraunt selection was great, and the quality of the food was superb. The waitpersons were especially vigilant, and seemed to really care if something was left on the plate, as if it was not enjoyed. The housekeeping staff was great. And I really enjoyed the on-ship activities.

Pros: The attention to customer service and satisfaction.

Cons: n/a

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
It was great to have a day to just relax and enjoy the ocean and the beach.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Belize City, Belize
I took the outing to the ruins. I enjoyed learning of the culture of the area. The tour guide was great.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
It was great to have a day to just relax and enjoy the ocean and the beach.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
People really should listen to the recommendations of the cruise's shopping expert, and only visit the recommeded stores. I did not follow this fine advice, and fell in love with a piece of jewelry @ a non-sanctioned store, bought it, and later discovered it is a fake. Woe is me!
Belize City, Belize