Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Freestyle Cruising

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

The crew were very polite and nice. Activities were fun, but accents made it hard to understand some of the activities crew sometimes.
The shows were entertaining. Some great voices, some not so great.
An infant was allowed to swim in the pool even though the family was talked to twice. I was told they couldn't make them get out and when I asked what if the baby had an accident, they said they would drain the pool and clean it. Made the pool uninviting.
The disco was used for various activities and didn't seem to attract many after hours like all the other ships I had been on where it was at the top of the ship.
Just having Ice Tea & water for cold drinks was disappointing.

Pros: I liked the fact that we never had to wait to be seated no matter what time we decided to go to dinner. The ship was extremely clean and there were sanitzers when you entered the ship or any dining area.

Cons: Appetizer portions were small. Tips were automatically included on your bill. Too many "cover fee" restaurants.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!