Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Freestyle cruising

Sail Date: December 22, 2007

The ship was large, after the second day, it was easy to find your way around, we were in the Aft making it very convenient for dinning both formal and casual. Convenient to the shops, pool and spa.

The service was exceptional, each day our stewart made us somekind of animal out of our towels. Room service was expected of us.

The laundry service was very good. Cloths came back clean, pressed and nicely folded.

Pros: I loved the ability to eat when we wanted, that nothing was scheduled

Cons: I would like to have had the advantage of getting to know fellow passengers as it was if you were not in a group, you did not really have the same passengers to become friently with.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The island is very poor and offered little for siteseeing.
Don't Miss: friendliness of the native people
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The island is very poor and offered little for siteseeing.
Don't Miss: friendliness of the native people
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
This is an island owned by the cruiseline and a nice retrieve for the kids who only wanted a beach day. Half the time would have been adequate for my family.
Don't Miss: BBQ luncheon
Belize City, Belize
We toured the river and Altun Ha ruins, I would not want to miss the ruins but could live without the river ride, a great deal of time was spent viewing crockodiles and iguanas, which I could view at home. Our guide was informitive and knew her country well.
Don't Miss: Altun Ha Ruins
We did the Tulum Mayan Ruins which were much larger than those at Altun Ha and truly gives you perspective on the size of the Mayan Tribe and were really much more indicative of what you would expect to see. I would like more time at this port to see some of Cozumel as the Tulum Mayan Ruins took so much time, there is much to see.
Don't Miss: Tulum Mayan Ruins