Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My first cruise but not my last

Sail Date: November 03, 2007

This was my very first cruise but it won't be my last.
Everything about this cruise was easy from pre-departure information, selecting shore excursions, dining when and with whom I wanted, to departure information.
I give particular praise to the staff. I was amazed that they could remember my name and my preferences after just one encounter.

Pros: Everything was so easy

Cons: Some entertainment options available only very late

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

Tulum mayan ruins.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Get away from the shopping and explore the less populated parts of the island. I liked the Maple Hill farms.
Don't Miss: sample all the jams and jellies