My first cruise but not my last

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 03, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Sun
This was my very first cruise but it won't be my last.
Everything about this cruise was easy from pre-departure information, selecting shore excursions, dining when and with whom I wanted, to departure information.
I give particular praise to the staff. I was amazed that they could remember my name and my preferences after just one encounter.
Get away from the shopping and explore the less populated parts of the island. I liked the Maple Hill farms.
Don't Miss: sample all the jams and jellies
Don't Miss: sample all the jams and jellies
The zoo and river cruise
Tulum mayan ruins.
Tulum mayan ruins.

Don't Miss: Take a walk and explore more than the beach
The zoo and river cruise

Don't Miss: Take a walk and explore more than the beach

Pros: Everything was so easy

Cons: Some entertainment options available only very late

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!