Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Nothing better than Alaska!

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

Although a smaller ship than our last NCL cruise, it was still very pleasant. I love the hand sanitizer stations throughout the ship before each meal and upon every entry of the ship. I love the freestyle cruising...meals whenever and wherever you want. NCL's staff is very pleasant. In fact, I actually feel bad that they have to work so hard. We'll definitely be back.

Pros: The inside passage of Alaska has to be the most wonderful trip ever. Add NCL to the package and you're in great shape. The staff is always professional and cheerful.