Norwegian Sun Cruise Review

Ship: Norwegian Sun
BE AWARE - NCL requires "Dive In registration." Be careful how you complete this form or you may not be able to participate in any snorkel or dive excursions. If you take medications or have a problem, bring a doctor's letter. Even that may not help. AFTER I GOT ON THE SHIP they refused to let me snorkel. I tried to cancel 36 hours after I booked and they wanted to charge a big penalty. My trip was not a good cruise for a single woman. They hired no dance hosts or teachers and no bridge director. They charge double for singles. Food varied from a 4 to 7. Ship Beautiful. Service Good. I WILL PROBABLY NEVER GO ON ANOTHER NCL TRIP AGAIN.