Norwegian Sun Cruise Review

For a graduation trip, me and my friend decided to go on a cruise. Norwegian was the only cruise line that would allow 18-year- olds on without an adult. This was my 4th cruise, but first with Norwegian. The Sun is a beautiful ship but there are a a few things lacking. I have some great tips for people of all ages. Let me start with the positives:*nice decor*love that there were so many food options avaliable and you could eat when you wanted*crew was extremly friendly, minus a few waiters and waitresses* (best thing) THE PORTS OF CALL* didn't have any problems on ship even though we had no parents* pretty good shows* good cruise director Rich* the best cruise ever, dealing with getting on and off* get to go to Cozumel. All I can say is Carlos and Charlies.* Roatan BEAUTIFUL* deck parties awesome* food great in sit-down restaurants Negatives:* freestyle means less friendly waiters* line for chocolate buffet* Buffets were awful period -- avoid at all cost* Art auction announcments 24-7* MOST EXPENSIVE EXCURSIONS I HAVE EVER SEEN( do ur own, have hints at bottom of page)* excursion desk useless* night club dazzles yuk. HINTS MUST READ* DO YOUR OWN EXCURSIONS. Captain Marvins tour in Grand Caymen same price as stingray city but you not only get to go to stingray city, you get to go to 2 of the most beautiful reefs ever. I saw sharks, eels, amazing coral, and a billion fish. They have a web site you can book a head of time. I promise, it's legitimate.