Norwegian Sun Cruise Review

After cruising on the Norwegian Dream last year, I had to try the 'Sun' in its first year. I had a balcony room (9242), which was a nice size. The cruise director, Rich, and Bingo Bruce are funny people. The food gets four stars, but "Freestyle" cruising gets five stars. I ate in the Pacific Heights one evening--no extra charge-- and found it delightful. Embarkation was a breeze as well as disembarking. The entertainment was fine with the comedy being my favorites. Whereas this was the last cruise before kids go back to school, I found that there were just too many noisy and running around young teens. The cave-tubing in Belize was a thrill and expect to get wet right away. When we reached the river, we had to cross to the other side in waist high water. Tubing through the caves and seeing bats flying around was awesome. This was a fun outing for $88 US, but you had better be in OK shape, as the walk through the 'jungle' can be tough. My party of 4 had a great time and we were sad to leave the ship. I almost forgot to mention Brendan and his athletic activities. Besides from early walks, "Earn Your Dinner" walks, a 3-mile walk around Cozumel---watch out for the stairclimb which is a 'killer.' I loved my Norweigian cruise.