Norwegian Sun Cruise Review

Ship: Norwegian Sun
This was our 18th cruise, the first with NCL. Before this cruise, I didn't think I cared for "freestyle cruising," but this experience changed my mind. I wish all cruise lines would adopt this style of cruising. The crew and service could not have been better and the entertainment was great. The ship is attractive but rather plain in design, not as beautiful as some of the other ships we've sailed on. We like the multi-level dining rooms and high atriums found on other ships. It also lacks a dome covered adult-only pool that we enjoy on Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. The ship was not designed with handicapped individuals in mind, especially on the pool deck. The food was plentiful but this is one area that I feel needs improvement. We didn't care for the style cooking of many of the entrees. The disembarkation process was the best I've ever experienced. We were permitted to select a time and remain in our stateroom until our time was called. This sure beats the "cattle heard" situation we've experienced on other ships. We will definitly sail on NCL again.