Norwegian Sun Cruise Review

The Sun has risen!!! I just returned from the Sun's 13-night repositioning cruise. What a fantastic vacation! Service was excellent, entertainment was fantastic, the food was plentiful and good, and the ship was superb. Hats off to NCL. This being my 10th cruise, I can say the only problem I found was some spoiled passengers that felt they were expert critics and were obligated to find something to complain about. Nothing compares to the value and flexibility of cruising. NCL added to this by introducing "Freestyle Cruising." Even though one could find some disadvantages with Freestyle, for me the added flexibility of when one can eat and the crowd control at dinnertime, significantly outweighs any downfalls. Keep on cruising.