Norwegian Sun Cruise Review

The Sun is a beautiful ship. We had an inside cabin that was spacious and spotless.Unfortunately, our trip went downhill fromthere.The food in the dining room is very inconsistent. The steaks were poor early in the cruise. Two or three times I could not find a single main course that appealed to me. This ruined the entire cruise.The tours were poorly organized. A personhad to wait before being led to the bussesif there was a person to do that. Severalof the stops could have been eliminated.The entertainment was excellent. The artauctions were the best I've been at.My advice to the cruising public is to waituntil the Sun gets its "Act in Gear."I hate Free Style Cruising. I want to tip the people I prefer to tip. Also I want to have a reserved table for dinner. The help does not really understand the system either.Overall, this ship proved to be disappointingafter such a promising start.