Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun and Relaxing

Sail Date: November 03, 2007

My husband and I cruised on the Norwegian Sun. We are not experienced crusiers as this was only my second crusie and my husband's first; therefore, we don't have many comparisons. I especially liked the size of this ship as well as the service we received over the entire ship. Our stateroom with a balcony was actually spacious! I would definitely recommend getting a balcony room!

Pros: Freestyle dining is the only way to go!

Cons: Long wait times for tenders

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

We love the Freestyle dining for it's convenience. The buffets for breakfast offer a wide variety. I would definitely recommend making reservations for "Le Bistro".
All of the staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful at all times. Without exception, they remembered us and called us by name every time we passed.