Horrible food

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Sun
this was my first cruise and from what i had heard the food should have been WONDERFUL. reality is that we had same breakfast, same lunch and same dinner for the whole entire 7 days. The food was tasteless. Some desserts didn't even taste not even close to what they were supposed to. most of the time I ate pasta only to throw it up later.
I was also surprised to see the last day a bagel and when I asked they said, they had run out but they could offer me an english muffin. (neither of them had EVER been displayed)
it will be my last cruise with NCL.

Pros: sanitizing

Cons: food

Recommends Norwegian Sun? No.