Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A beautiful cruise!

Sail Date: August 26, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Staff was great, the ship was clean, and there was lots to do. The food was horrible even if you paid for a cover charge restaurant. I was really confused about the eating and drinking policies. I was overcharged for a pop pass and they would not refund my money. It would have been nice to have better postings of the daily activities and times. Overall it was a great experience.

Pros: The staff and service were great!

Cons: The food was not very good and tasted the same in every restaurant.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

A clock and daily activities list at stairwells and elevators would have really been helpful.
More postings of the dining room times and menus would have been nice i.e. at the elevators. The food all tasted the same.
More maps in the public areas would have been nice. I got lost multiple times.
The staff was incredible!