hidden suprises

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: December 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Sun
great trip. i had sex with eight female staff members and two males. my ass hurt for a week. those latino guys have big ones. the only complaint i have is that on day three, i got the turbo shits. but im still not sure if it was from the mahi mahi or that deposit pedro made in my ass.

watch out for the mahi mahi

i am not sure if the activities that i participated in were ship sponsored.......or legal

well where i come from, that is illegal. but i did see a 11 year old cambodian prostitute on there.

very very very nice

i am not quite sure. i had my face in the mattress a lot

the mattresses will hold up to a lot

Pros: overly friendly staff toward me

Cons: overly friendly staff toward her

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!