Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

hidden suprises

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

great trip. i had sex with eight female staff members and two males. my ass hurt for a week. those latino guys have big ones. the only complaint i have is that on day three, i got the turbo shits. but im still not sure if it was from the mahi mahi or that deposit pedro made in my ass.

Pros: overly friendly staff toward me

Cons: overly friendly staff toward her

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

the mattresses will hold up to a lot
very very very nice
i am not sure if the activities that i participated in were ship sponsored.......or legal
i am not quite sure. i had my face in the mattress a lot
watch out for the mahi mahi
well where i come from, that is illegal. but i did see a 11 year old cambodian prostitute on there.