Norwegian? no Star. You will get ripped off with them

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 03, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Star

I spoke with the passengers on the same cruise, and we all agreed this cruise is all about making as much money out of us as possible, disregard of our comfort, need, or concern. Beside the nice waiters and the stewards, I can't find anything nice about the service of this cruise line. They charged both me and my husband almost $600 EACH for the ultimate beverage when we made it clear with them that I do not drink and only wanted to buy the package for my husband, the lady at the front desk said yes, she understood, then on the last day our bill was charged for BOTH of us, saying because we are in the same stateroom they charged us both, so the drink alone was almost $1200. Had we known, we would bought the drink as we go, but their lack of English speaking skill, or maybe purposely misled us, to charged us extra. The ladies (in uniform) at the reception were very arrogant and very unfriendly. The food was just ok, no filet mignon nor lobster (unless you eat at the specialty dining and have to pay extra for it). This cruise is different in every way as compare to Carnival or Royal Carrebian, I cruised with them two times each, but this is the last ever with Norwegian, regardless of any sale they have, because they will end up charging you for other things that will be way more than other cruise lines would offer.

prime rib was chewy. expected lobster night or filet mignon served but wasn't (unless use specialty dining)

The quest was fun like always. The napkin folding was boring, they didn't give us our own napkin to fold like on other cruise lines, not as interactive

4/7 of the entertainment nights were spectacular. Dimitri and Maria were great.

NA

I only care for Cristian and Willie on deck 4, and the waiters on deck 12 and a few at the Aqua dining room, they were very nice and work very hard.

Spa was always full. ship was clean though, thanks to all the crew who always work so hard to keep it nice and clean

Love Willie who cleaned our room, he is real nice

Do NOT book shore excursions with Norwegian, price is twice as much as if you go to tripadvisor, and look inder things to do, the excursions and tours are much more reasonable.

rained the day the ship docked
Book shore excursion in tripadvisor, price on board is twice as much
get a taxi to get to the beach
get taxi to get to the beach