Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Sail Date: August 19, 2015

I feel that a cruise is an inexpenceive way to travel as you have your food, travel and hotel all in one. each morning your at a new location.

I just wish we could have have at least 12 hours in each location to explore.  Experienced traveler usually explore on their on and not with guides.  Short times such as Stockhome were on a few hours for a city that was huge and so much to experience. Really loved the countries we visited  My balcony was worth every dime.

vegetarian and not much to chose from