Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

NCL Mexican Riviera

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

It was a good cruise overall. Lots of days at sea though we were kept very busy.

Pros: Activities\, staff\, shows better than typical

Cons: Food (down graded than in the past NCL cruises)

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Clean\, kept up well\, once we learned where things were\, it was easy.
The main dining rooms were low quality meats and not much flavor. Sometimes there wasn't much of an option if you don't like seafood or mushrooms. Both my husband and I got sick from dinner the first 2 nights. I used to love NCL for their food. I can't say that anymore. After awhile\, you can figure out what won't be too salty\, has some taste and isn't a spongy dessert.
Would I have liked a bigger room? Sure\, but this is a ship.
Iny\, our housekeeper was awesome. Everything was always clean and had cool towel figures on our bed. Other staff was mostly great. There are always a couple that put a bad taste in your mouth.
Lots of choices. I felt the quality of the shows was better than other NCL cruises we've been on.