Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

average cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

ship is average

Pros: atrium and the coffee there

Cons: room was not very well maintained\, the same with the ship

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.

I expected to see a few healthier dishes but there were mostly heavy southern and island cuisine
everything looked old and room was not very clean. The housekeeper just did the minimum to maintain the room. The bathroom had a smell of lack of cleanliness all the time. Last day we asked twice for the soap and he still did not deliver it for us.
Too many people in key jobs without being able to speak English such as the Guest Services\, I had a person telling me 5 times how the transfer to the airport is going to take place\, he was from Philippines and spoke very fast with a heavy accent. I do not think his place was at the Guest Services.
Too much old style
the circus practices and activities were very good for the children