50-50 Not rebooking anytime soon

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Star
This trip was our first cruise. I would rate it as to be expected or ok. I didn't find anything spectacular nor anything to write home about. We travel on business 2-3 times a month and take 3 extended vacations a year. I do not think I will add NCL to the list.

Food at Cucina was very disappointing. I sent my food back and requested a second entre. I would not pay for extra dining options.

Good shows at night. After paying for bingo\, noticed that my friend paid the same amount and received more cards. Needless to say two games had gone by. Always repeat rules and make sure you start on time. They seemed disorganized during this activity.

Our cabin steward Arnold Yen was the best part of the trip. He was pleasant every time we saw him.
Along with Ivonia (waitress) in the Versailles.

Great location of the room. Size was good since you don't spend too much time in the room itself.

Pros: Cabin steward\, food in main dining rooms

Cons: Morning wake ups\, too many sales pitches\, bingo rip off\,

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!