Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Good first time

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

First and foremost...the staff was fantastic. There was not a time where the folks weren't happy\, smiling\, and helpful\, and it seemed to be genuine\, not forced.

Pros: The staff was great!

Cons: Food

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Like I first time cruising. I had heard for years about the food. There was a lot of it\, but except for a few cases\, it was not exceptional and in a couple of cases pretty poor. I ordered Mahi Mahi one night and no exaggeration\, the piece of fish was 1 inch by 2 inches...about 5 bites. Of course I could have ordered more\, but not real practical when dining with a group.
Great entertainment!