Great Family Fun!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: December 22, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Star

Traveled with extended family and had a wonderful experience! I loved the Spa area, the rooms were clean, the entertainment was great, I loved listening to the piano/singer in the lounge in the evenings, the kids were able to roam wherever they chose and we did not worry about their safety. I was pleasantly surprised how much we enjoyed the cruise as it was our first experience, but I think we are definitely sold on cruises! I will say that having a lot of family and family friends on board is a must; I think the kids may have gotten bored otherwise...

Eat at the Aqua Room for dinner! The lounge has a wonderful jazz piano player/ singer who is fabulous, he is a must in the evenings!!!