Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Bermuda

Pretty darn nice.

Sail Date: October 01, 2012

I have been on every cruise line once and norweigean was the last. Next to the expensive elite lines, norweigean was up with the best overall. Not too much of any one thing and just enough of everything to keep everyone entertained. Didnt take my kids but cant wait to on my next cruise which will be norweigean.

Pros: Staff\, entertainment

Cons: Ship out of date.

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Stateroom way out of date. I took a celebrity cruise a couple years ago and in room was a flat screen tv with on screen internet\, pay per view\, and music channels. Also there was the ability to view room charges on tv.
Didnt have my kids but after previewing the kids area...... WHOA!