Bermuda Norwegian Star

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Star
Cabin Type: Suite
Food was fantastic. Mush prefer dining room meals in Versailles and Aqua. Also had a good meal in Cagny's (pay resturant). Some waiter staff members had difficult time with English. Rooms were average. Older, smaller ship - not as many ammentities (ice rink, rock climbing fall, mini golf, shops in promandade area, etc) as larger ships.

My first time to Bermuda and with a cruise with an overnight stop. It was good, not sure I took full advantage of the island's offerings or the ability to stay on the island later. My fault, not the ship or NCL.

NCL daily service charge of $12/pp per night seemed higher than other cruise lines. Also took some getting used to not have two main seatings for meals with opposite entertainment availability. Missed the first show because of the poor planning.

It was my second time on NCL. My personal preference will be to return to RCCL.

Food was fantastic. Can't do better than that.

Entertainment good\, not great. Small ship\, limited ammenities. Shops ok - not great.

Good steward/room attendants. Three animal towel settings on bed at night. One free set of chocalates on bed - no nightly chocolates. Waietr staff in some resturants need improved English skills.

Smaller ship. Fewer ammenities. Average Entertainment.

Average accommdatations.

Pros: Food - Excellent

Cons: Waiter staff limited English

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.