Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Stay away from this ship!

Sail Date: February 01, 2012

The only people who liked this ship is first time cruisers. If you have been on a cruise before your in for a big disappointment. The food and the design is horrable. I've never been on a cruise that didn't serve sea food. The one and only pool is small. Don't let them fool you. They say they have 4 pools but only 2 are for the public and the other is a kids pool. The Mystery Lunch was a joke and not worth paying for. The rooms are smaller the any other ship i've been on.

Cons: to many to list

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.

I loved the guy that cleaned my room. The staff is nice.
Its clean.
Not very good and no sea food served on this ship.
Small
I paid for a mystery lunch that wasn't worth paying for