Sea Sick for 1/2of the cruise.

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Star
The ship was nice, clean and the employeee's friendly. I have cruised on Carnival and Disney in the past and thought their room stewards were much more attentive to details.

The seas were rough almost the entier trip and out of the 7 days I spent three in my cabin sea sick, vomitting and eating dramamine and crackers and ginger ale.

All the food at the buffets and dining rooms were very good. We alwyas had a good selection to choose from. What I did not like was the ship didn't have a 24 hour pizza bar or a late night sandwhich station like the Carnival ships do.

Pros: The ship was nice, the food was good when I could eat. The employee's were friendly.

Cons: This was my second cruise inside the Gulf to Mexican ports, apparantly it is always rougher seas on this itinerary, I was sick for 1/2 of the cruise.

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!