Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great Cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and I enjoyed it at lot. I would sail on this ship any time. The crew was great and the entertainment excellent. I ate at the buffet too often and should have gone to the dinning rooms more. We ate at the Italian resturant and it was ok. The Tex Mex was good as I'm from the south west.

Pros: The entertainment was great

Cons: I like the free style crusing but the deserts on the buffet were poor

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

We ate mostly from the buffet and the deserts at the buffet were horrible. The only ones I liked was the cookies and cobbler. Everything else was bland. The Breakfast at the buffet with all the fruit was great.
I thought the ship was in great shape.
I had an inside cabin that was great. I didn't spend a lot of time there as the ship activities kept us going.
The staff was great and always helpful.
I had always heard how good the entertainment was on a cruse but they exceeded my expectations. The juggler was world class. The dancers great. The four seasons tribute sounded just like the original. The comics had a early family show and a later adult show which I appreciated because I didn't go to the late show. The piano players were great.