Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Could have been alot better cruise!

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

Staff was rude in the dinning rooms. Two twin beds put together are you kidding!! The sheets did not fit anything! I went to Mexico and did not get any good food! The grill around the pool area was always shut down by 3 or 3:30pm, which I think was stupid!! It should have been open as long as the pool area was open! I only have one other Cruise line to compair to NCL, but I can promise I will never go with NCL again!

Pros: I liked the excursions and the Blue Lagoon resturant.

Cons: Ever thing else!!

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.