Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

NorwegianVirus Cruise Lines-Falling STAR

Sail Date: February 01, 2008

Unfortunately because we had no functioning toilet for 6 days I have to give this ship a poor rating. The front desk staff did little to nothing to assist us with our situation. We notified them from day 1 and our toilet was not fixed until day 6. We were forced to use the ships facilities throughout the 6 days. Of course by the evening of day 6 my husband had gastrointeritus and he was quarantined for the next 2 days. I stayed with him as he was so dehydrated and weak from a compromised immune system that he was unable to reach for a glass of water. We did however receive amenities for our discomfort that evening. The front desk sent us chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of wine while my husband was puking out his guts. Thanks NCL for the thoughtfull gesture.

Pros: The excursions

Cons: The fact that the toilet did not work for 6 days

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.