Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Fantastic Cruise!

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

This is the first cruise I have ever been on and I must say it was a blast. The Norwegian Star is an absolutely beautiful ship and the staff was incredibly friendly and nice. If I were to make any reccomendations it would be to post better information around the ship as to what events are going on and when. The bartending staff seemed very very slow no matter what bar we were at. It would have been nice to have a welcome package in our room with more information as to the route the ship was taking to Vancouver. There seemed to be a lot of confusion about time on the ship. One pubilcation would say the casino would open at 8:00...another one would say 10:45, and the cruise director would say it would open once we got a few miles out of port. Which one do you believe? All in all I thought it was a wonderful intro to cruises for me and I look forward to going on more cruises in the future!

Pros: The ship itself and the staff were incredibly nice.

Cons: The staff was very attentive about taking your drink orders but no matter what bar we were at it seemed excessively slow to get our drink orders.

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.